5-day Classroom training in central LEEDS, LS1 . CSSC or ILSSI exam taken in classroom on final day of class. Internationally Accredited by the International Lean Six Sigma Institute.
- The Lean Six Sigma Define phase, during which problems are defined, projects are selected, wasteful elements are identified and a project charter is defined.
- The Lean Six Sigma Measure phase is used to collect data relevant to the problem to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Lean Six Sigma Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each.
- The Lean Six Sigma Improve phase helps you to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Lean Six Sigma Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.