5-day Classroom training. CSSC or ILSSI exam taken in classroom on final day of class. Internationally Accredited by the International Lean Six Sigma Institute.
- The Lean Six Sigma Define phase, during which projects are selected and wasteful elements are identified and action items are defined.
- The Lean Six Sigma Measure phase is used to catalogue and analyse existing processes to define an operational baseline that can be used to calculate potential capability of each.
- The Lean Six Sigma Analyse phase uses statistical analysis and hypothesis testing to model how processes may be improved and the potential value of each.
- The Lean Six Sigma Improve phase helps you to identify the changes that will deliver the greatest business benefits before putting those plans into action.
- The Lean Six Sigma Control phase then helps to monitor each change that is made and record any deviations from the predicted benefits, then how to action on the results.