Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Pharma and Biotech
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for pharmaceutical and biotech excellence. Cerfication by IASSC.
Pharmaceutical and Biotech are industries where Lean Six Sigma can do much more than just save money, it can save lives. Our yellow, green and black belt courses have been designed specifically for pharma professionals who wish to learn more about this proven approach which can transform their organizations for greater efficiency and quality.
The IASSC Green Belt certification exam is a 3 hour 100 question proctored exam.
There are no course prerequisities for this 5-day Lean Six Sigma for Pharm, Bio and Medical Devices course other than a basic understanding of mathematics ( GCSE level or equivalent). Those students already holding a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification may benefit from their prior knowledge and understanding of overlapping concepts across both courses.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Understanding Lean Six Sigma in Pharma
- Lean Six Sigma and Quality by Design
- Reducing Variation and Defects in your processes
- Elimination of Waste from your processes
- Data Driven Decision Making
- Statistical Process Control
- Pull and Just- in- Time Processes
- Process Capability Analysis and Improvement
- Mistake Proofing
- The Cost of Poor Quality
- Following the Value Stream
- Kaizen and Continuous Improvement
- Statistical Analysis Methods
Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
->What is Lean Six Sigma ?
->Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
->Muda, Mura and Muri – The 3 diseases of Processes
->The 7 ( or 8 ) Wastes
->Voice of the Customer (VOC) and CTQs
->Cost of Poor Quality
Six Sigma Statistics
Measurement System Analysis
Correlation and Regression Analysis
DOE ( Design of Experiments)
Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
->Lean Tools for improvement
->Implementation strategies for improvements
->Statistical Process Control (SPC)
iLSSi Certification EXAM