Experienced and Engaging Trainers…keeping the subject matter relevent and interesting
All of our experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are also available for onsite consulting, coaching and for review and assessment of DMAIC projects
Constantin Stan has over 25 years experience as Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management, Robotic Process Automation training, consulting, implementation . He is certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, his expertise covering a wide range of industries and services, ranging from high-speed train (TGV) to finacial services, from the pharmaceuticals industry to sales and distribution, from maintenance to healthcare, from automotive to IT&C, having successfully completed projects in France, Norway, the United Kingdom, Romania, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Austria, Bulgaria. Constantin is engineer and has a Master in Business.
Before becoming a trainer John worked for as a Senior Project Manager with IBM Global Services, SAIC, Entergy, and before that as a Systems Engineer with GE Automation in process controls for Paper Mills, Chemical Plants and Textile Mills throughout the USA. John is a Master Black Belt with over 25 years of industry experience.
- BSc in Physics ( Loughborough University )
- PGCE ( York University )
- MBA ( University of New Orleans )
- PMP certified with Project Management Institute for 21 years
- Accredited Trainer with ILSSI, CSSC and IASSC
Jimmy is an enthusiastic and energetic trainer and coach with over 30yrs manufacturing / operational leadership experience.
He is passionate about developing people and their processes through lean manufacturing principles.
Jimmy provides Onsite guidance for improving processes through coaching employees in Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Problem Solving and Leadership Programs.
- Production Supevisor, UNIPRES (UK) Ltd
- Business Liason Director, International Lean Six Sigma Institute (iLSSi)
- Manager : Caterpillar , Stockton-on-Tees
DR. FABIO D’AGOSTINO
Fabio started his career at the medical device company Sorin Group (now LivaNova) as Quality Assurance Engineer after a BSc and a MSc with honors in Biomedical Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Turin (Italy).
- Engineering Doctorate in Biopharmaceutical Process Development : Newcastle University.
- Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) Cell and Gene Task Force
- (members include executives from GSK, Novartis, Lonza, Johnson & Johnson, Tigenix, Bluebird Bio) with the aim to develop a manufacturing control strategy for cell and gene based medicinal products.
- Fabio is an IASSC Certified Black Belt
Alexandra is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt based in Romania and is a seasoned professional trainer and coach for business improvement processes (Customize lean & six sigma training material, conduct lean & six sigma training sessions and VSM workshops).
- Running Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects to eliminate waste and standardize processes.
- Designing and delivering training programs customized as per customer needs.
- International certifications offered to the clients in lean six sigma, lean management and business process management field.
Chris has been using Lean principles and tools in manufacturing, sales, production planning and office administration environments for over 20 years. He is a specialist in configuring and implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, with success in many European countries, in multi-lingual project teams, at organisations such as PWC, The Bank of Spain and Alanod Ltd.
- Master of Science from University of Aston in Birmingham
- B.Sc. from Newcastle University ( Physics )
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified;
- PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner
Other interesting fact: Chris speaks Spanish and is learning Flamenco Guitar.
Joanna has over 10 years experience working as a project manager in banking and insurance industry. During that period she successfully delivered projects in Target Operating Model, new Process Design and Implementation, Change Management Digital Banking and new regulatory requirements. Joanna worked as a consultant among others for Ernst & Young and provided consulting services to: Zurich FS, Allianz, HSBC, Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse.
- Masters`in Corporate Finance (University of Cologne – Germany)
- Masters`in Law (University of Warsaw – Poland)
- Masters`in Business Administration (University of Vienna Austria )
- Prosci Change Management certified
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified
MIGUEL MONTENEGRO ARAUJO
Miguel is the Director of the Southern Europe area for our Lean Six Sigma training. Based in Lisbon, Portugal he has 16 years experience in Operations, as consultant, trainer or manager in industrial and consulting companies.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified by ASQ since 2011.
- Author of guide book, “Pretty Lean”, for shoe manufacturing industry.
- Lean trainer and tutor since 2008.
- Seminars/trainings Participation (2001-2011):
- Creative Solving Problem (FEUP) – Prof. René V. Valqui Vidal – Technical Univ. of Denmark
- Six Sigma by Kaizen Institute, in 2004 – Lean Six Sigma by APGEI (2007) and Profitability (2006)
- 5S, OEE, VSM, 6Sigma, Pull Flow, TFM, Kaizen – 2001-2006 by Kaizen Institute
- TPM by ATEC; – 5S by ATEC
- Lean Principles and Techniques (Mckinsey & Company) – 8D (2007)
Ramesh has over 25 years experience as an SAP analyst, Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma trainer. For several years during that period he worked as a Business transformation and Change Management team lead for General Electric ( GE ) in India deploying multiple PM and Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified ( TUV)
- Masters`in Business Administration ( MBA )
- PMP certified ( 2013)
- SAP Certified Functional Consultant
- ITIL v3 Foundation from EXIN