At Lean Six Sigma Training Ltd we believe that trainers need to be both experienced and engaging so that students stay alert and interested in the material that is being taught. It is not enough that we have the best training material available ( accredited by IASSC ) … or that our trainers are experienced in applying LSS principles across several different industries. We believe that trainers also need the personality and projection to be engaging to our students … with frequent real-world examples and anecdotes together with encouraging class participation and discussion. Out trainers take time to understand the industry backgrounds of the specific students we have in our classes (which varies week by week ) and to adapt the examples and discussions to apply to those specific industries.
All of our experienced Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are also available for onsite consulting, coaching and for review and assessment of DMAIC projects
Constantin Stan has over 25 years experience as Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management, Robotic Process Automation training, consulting, implementation . He is certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, his expertise covering a wide range of industries and services, ranging from high-speed train (TGV) to finacial services, from the pharmaceuticals industry to sales and distribution, from maintenance to healthcare, from automotive to IT&C, having successfully completed projects in France, Norway, the United Kingdom, Romania, Belgium, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Austria, Bulgaria. Constantin is engineer and has a Master in Business.
Before becoming a trainer John worked for as a Senior Project Manager with IBM Global Services, SAIC, Entergy, and before that as a Systems Engineer in programming process controls for Paper Mills, Chemical Plants and Textile Mills throughout the USA. John is a Master Black Belt with over 25 years of industry experience.
->BSc in Physics ( Loughborough University )
->PGCE ( York University )
->MBA ( University of New Orleans )
->PMP certified with Project Management Institute for 14 years
->Accredited Trainer with IASSC
Dr. Fabio D’Agostino
Fabio started his career at the medical device company Sorin Group (now LivaNova) as Quality Assurance Engineer after a BSc and a MSc with honors in Biomedical Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Turin (Italy).
- Engineering Doctorate in Biopharmaceutical Process Development : Newcastle University.
- Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) Cell and Gene Task Force
- (members include executives from GSK, Novartis, Lonza, Johnson & Johnson, Tigenix, Bluebird Bio) with the aim to develop a manufacturing control strategy for cell and gene based medicinal products.
- Fabio is an IASSC Certified Black Belt
Chris has been using Lean principles and tools in manufacturing, sales, production planning and office administration environments for over 20 years. He is a specialist in configuring and implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, with success in many European countries, in multi-lingual project teams, at organisations such as PWC, The Bank of Spain and Alanod Ltd.
– Master of Science from University of Aston in Birmingham
– B.Sc. from Newcastle University ( Physics )
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified;
– PRINCE2 Project Management Practitioner
Other interesting fact: Chris speaks Spanish and is learning Flamenco Guitar.
Joanna has over 10 years experience working as a project manager in banking and insurance industry. During that period she successfully delivered projects in Target Operating Model, new Process Design and Implementation, Change Management Digital Banking and new regulatory requirements. Joanna worked as a consultant among others for Ernst & Young and provided consulting services to: Zurich FS, Allianz, HSBC, Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse.
– Masters`in Corporate Finance (University of Cologne – Germany)
– Masters`in Law (University of Warsaw – Poland)
– Masters`in Business Administration (University of Vienna – Austria )
– Prosci Change Management certified
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified
Miguel Montenegro Araujo
Miguel is the Director of the Southern Europe area for our Lean Six Sigma training. Based in Lisbon, Portugal he has 16 years experience in Operations, as consultant, trainer or manager in industrial and consulting companies.
– Six Sigma Black Belt certified by ASQ since 2011.
– Author of guide book, “Produção Lean”, for shoe manufacturing industry.
– Lean trainer and tutor since 2008.
– Seminars/trainings Participation (2001-2011):
– Creative Solving Problem (FEUP) – Prof. René V. Valqui Vidal – Technical Univ. of Denmark
– Six Sigma by Kaizen Institute, in 2004 – Lean Six Sigma by APGEI (2007) and Profitability (2006)
– 5S, OEE, VSM, 6Sigma, Pull Flow, TFM, Kaizen – 2001-2006 by Kaizen Institute
– TPM by ATEC; – 5S by ATEC
– Lean Principles and Techniques (Mckinsey & Company) – 8D (2007)
Ramesh has over 25 years experience as an SAP analyst, Project Manager and Lean Six Sigma trainer. For several years during that period he worked as a Business transformation and Change Management team lead for General Electric ( GE ) in India deploying multiple PM and Lean Six Sigma tools.
– Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified ( TUV)
– Masters`in Business Administration ( MBA )
– PMP certified ( 2013)
– SAP Certified Functional Consultant
– ITIL v3 Foundation from EXIN