MIGUEL MONTENEGRO ARAUJO
Miguel is the Director of the Southern Europe area for our Lean Six Sigma training. Based in Porto, Portugal he has 16 years experience in Operations, as consultant, trainer or manager in industrial and consulting companies.
– Six Sigma Black Belt certified by ASQ since 2011.
– Author of guide book, “Produção Lean”, for shoe manufacturing industry.
– Lean trainer and tutor since 2008.
– Seminars/trainings Participation (2001-2011):
– Creative Solving Problem (FEUP) – Prof. René V. Valqui Vidal – Technical Univ. of Denmark
– Six Sigma by Kaizen Institute, in 2004 – Lean Six Sigma by APGEI (2007) and Profitability (2006)
– 5S, OEE, VSM, 6Sigma, Pull Flow, TFM, Kaizen – 2001-2006 by Kaizen Institute
– TPM by ATEC; – 5S by ATEC
– Lean Principles and Techniques (Mckinsey & Company) – 8D (2007)