The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt online course provides students with in depth training in advanced Lean and Six Sigma methods tools and techniques. The online course comes with an online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam ( 125 multiple-choice questions in 180 minutes, pass mark of 70% ) which is certified by Lean Six Sigma Institute (www.ILSSI.org)
Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) certification focuses on testing students on their comprehensive understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques. The objective of the online value added course (complementary with certification exam) is to develop a comprehensive knowledge base that helps students to function effectively as a Six Sigma Black Belt in various projects. The tools and techniques cover both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis along with other necessary knowledge to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
This course focuses on enabling the student not only to be able to relate Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives but also be able to define, present and manage six sigma projects
Expected Learning Outcome:
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Communicate using Six Sigma concepts.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing six sigma.
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production issues in their organizations.