The Black Belt Lean Six Sigma online training and certification course provides students with in depth training in advanced Lean and Six Sigma methods tools and techniques. The online course comes with an online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam ( 125 multiple-choice questions in 180 minutes, pass mark of 70% ) which is accredited and certified by the International Lean Six Sigma Institute www.ILSSI.org
This Internationally Accredited Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB) course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. The Lean Six Sigma online course covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product or service with a focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization. The participants of this Lean Six Sigma online course will be able to use the knowledge gained to lead continuous improvement and DMAIC projects in their organizations.
This course focuses on enabling the student not only to be able to lean relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives but also be able to define, present and manage lean six sigma projects.
Expected Learning Outcome:
- Gain comprehensive knowledge about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Assess and manage project risk.
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Lean Six Sigma.
- Be prepared with the proper tools and techniques to find root causes and solutions on production issues in their organizations.